Saturday, October 1, 2011

Phantom theft

I was sleeping in my bed.













When I heard a odd noise...













I heard voices downstairs. :O

So I went down stairs and saw the proceedings.













Gasp! They were trying to steal my phantoms! Those phantoms aren't easy to get you know!

So I marched in, with the thought of stopping this thievery.













But then the bunny with red eyes stared at me. And all at once I felt...yawn...













Then everything went black!

The next day I woke up.

And my phantoms were gone! How could I have let this happen to my squishy phantoms!

Well I don't take phantom theft lightly I'm going to do something about it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the story can i maybe be in one of your stories!? Pixiegirl86155

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked at the last picture, it looked like werewolf signs instead of yawning. Seriously. Yeah. I know.


    Sleeping Canyonrose, aka papad91278

    ReplyDelete

Hello! The Flying Squirrel Tiggie is happy to see you!

Before commenting, there are some rules you must follow...
Do not post anything mean, can you follow that rule? Good!
If you do not follow that rule, you will make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie angry, ROOOAAAR!

Comments make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie happy, Comment a lot to make him happy...a bowl of noodles is nice too.
~Trickertreee

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not, and I repeat DO NOT eat noodles or play checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie. Otherwise, beware of flying spinach paste!
~Safety Management

Do not play with noodles or eat checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie either! Or spinach paste is in your future.

~Safety Management