Sunday, July 8, 2012

Starfish Glasses

Hey Jammers, TT Coyote here! I'm back from my vacation, I did some cool things.
I went under the big bridge in Austin in a kayak, and I saw all those bats flying out from under the bridge!
Anywhere from 1.5 million to 2 million bats that night!
And also, I found a fossil, yes a fossil. A plant fossil, and I also got a crystal.
Cool right? But the best part was the first day...when we went to see friends.
And we lit up the sky with homemade fireworks!

But enough with my vacation, lets see...in Bahari Bargains (Bahari Bay) you can get Starfish Glasses.
Interesting, how do you see through them though? Kinda like Flower Glasses.
And on the Daily Explorer there is a post about the upcoming foxes.
Looks pretty cool right? I'm excited to see what they look like :D
I'm wondering, will they be on two legs or four? 
A standing fox would look sorta odd, but fiddle playing foxes are odder! 
(And we have one of those around here)
Well that's all for now, TT Coyote signing out!

2 comments:

  1. FOXIE MOONVEE .O.July 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

    WHATTT. THEM FOXIESS. FOXIE. FOXIE. ADORABLE AHOY. FOXIE. FOXXIE I TELL YOU FOXAI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED A FOXY >:3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! The Flying Squirrel Tiggie is happy to see you!

Before commenting, there are some rules you must follow...
Do not post anything mean, can you follow that rule? Good!
If you do not follow that rule, you will make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie angry, ROOOAAAR!

Comments make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie happy, Comment a lot to make him happy...a bowl of noodles is nice too.
~Trickertreee

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not, and I repeat DO NOT eat noodles or play checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie. Otherwise, beware of flying spinach paste!
~Safety Management

Do not play with noodles or eat checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie either! Or spinach paste is in your future.

~Safety Management