Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Freedom Party (and vacation)

Hey Jammers, TT Coyote here! I'm going on my big vacation tomorrow, I'm going on what my family calls "Our Texas Tour" so, you could say TT is going on a TT! Anyways after today, I'll be leaving on vacation.
I'll be gone for three days, but before I leave, one last final post.

In the Freedom Party there are two shops, one sells fireworks!

If you click on them, they shoot fireworks into the night sky.
That reminds me of a story...once, there was this cowboy. 
He was a practical joker, (haven't met a cowboy who wasn't yet) and he hooked up a firework to the spark plugs of his partners pickup! When his partner went out to start his pickup, well you can imagine.
I saw it myself, he strode over to the pickup, it growled and hummed to life. 
But then, it exploded! Fire everywhere! 
And guess who was on the porch, slapping his knees and howling with laughter!
I'll give you a hint, it wasn't a frog.
And on the opposing side of the party, you can buy special Freedom clothing.

Clicking the fireworks on the left will give you a sparkler.
Clicking the fireworks in the middle will give you mini sparks in many colors.
And finally the fireworks on the right give you some small poppers, or snaps.
But want to know what my favorite part is? The scenery! Just look at those fireworks.

(Click to enlarge)
Well that's all for now, TT Coyote signing out!

6 comments:

  1. yay! new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good vacation TT!!


    €Betaqueen¥

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please follow my blog, TT? im following yours
    ~Mimi26392

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation! I'll feed Hank and Drover for you like last time.
    Yes yes, I love those fireworks XD
    Oh deer, has High Loper ever done that? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. "it wasn't a frog" hahahhahah!! roflmbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a skittle day there!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! The Flying Squirrel Tiggie is happy to see you!

Before commenting, there are some rules you must follow...
Do not post anything mean, can you follow that rule? Good!
If you do not follow that rule, you will make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie angry, ROOOAAAR!

Comments make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie happy, Comment a lot to make him happy...a bowl of noodles is nice too.
~Trickertreee

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not, and I repeat DO NOT eat noodles or play checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie. Otherwise, beware of flying spinach paste!
~Safety Management

Do not play with noodles or eat checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie either! Or spinach paste is in your future.

~Safety Management