Thursday, January 12, 2012

Skyway in Pet shop!

There is a skyway in the pet shop! There are also Sky-ways in all the lands except Crystal sands, and there are Sky-ways in Braddy Barr's lab, The Chamber of Knowledge (First floor) and the flag shop.
There are Sky-ways in the Tree house den, and Volcano den, and possibly one in the princess den.

Here's how to do it in the Pet shop! (Paws in Claws, the tree in Appondale)


Stand about here.


Click around these food bowls.


Then quickly change your animal the same way you do in the previous post.
And click up here! And hopefully hooray! Your there! (This can take a few tries)

And don't forget the Museum of green is a Sky port for Sky way glitches!



6 comments:

  1. I will try the Pet Shop, how do you do the Volcano?
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Pet Shop! :D :D :D
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friends,
    i have a message for you guys. i would like you guys , to buddy ColorsGalore she is really fun and nice!

    From,
    SkyScar

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I use this idea and put it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean for the Pet Shop's skyway glitch. I'll give credit to you and also put the steps to doing the this glitch on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've discovered the Chamber of Knowledge first floor myself! I even put instructions....

    http://jammertimes.blogspot.com/2012/01/chamber-of-knowledge-1-walls.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! The Flying Squirrel Tiggie is happy to see you!

Before commenting, there are some rules you must follow...
Do not post anything mean, can you follow that rule? Good!
If you do not follow that rule, you will make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie angry, ROOOAAAR!

Comments make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie happy, Comment a lot to make him happy...a bowl of noodles is nice too.
~Trickertreee

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not, and I repeat DO NOT eat noodles or play checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie. Otherwise, beware of flying spinach paste!
~Safety Management

Do not play with noodles or eat checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie either! Or spinach paste is in your future.

~Safety Management