Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mushroom Chair

Hey Jammers, TT Coyote here! Today's new mushroom item is the Mushroom Chair,
a neat little item for members. The Mushroom Table (last post) should have been for everyone in my opinion.
Still, a nice mushroom item :D
Also, here is AJHQ's latest post about settings.
New features? I wonder what else they have in store for us in the settings.
On non update related note, I almost have 200 achievements! :D
Last of all, check out the new look of the Good Times blog and the newest post here.
Well that's all for now, TT Coyote signing out!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting that last achievement! :D

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say I have quit AJ. I wont say why but if anyone wants to see me I do play Minecraft and if you have a Minecraft Server or get on one frequently you can meet me there....

    ReplyDelete

Hello! The Flying Squirrel Tiggie is happy to see you!

Before commenting, there are some rules you must follow...
Do not post anything mean, can you follow that rule? Good!
If you do not follow that rule, you will make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie angry, ROOOAAAR!

Comments make the Flying Squirrel Tiggie happy, Comment a lot to make him happy...a bowl of noodles is nice too.
~Trickertreee

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not, and I repeat DO NOT eat noodles or play checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie. Otherwise, beware of flying spinach paste!
~Safety Management

Do not play with noodles or eat checkers in front of the Flying Squirrel Tiggie either! Or spinach paste is in your future.

~Safety Management